What sets us apart
Healing from the Inside Out. Changing from the Inside Out.
How do I Know if I am Addicted?
Addiction often begins with casual or occasional behaviour that increases in frequency and intensity over time. If you are concerned that you may have an addiction to alcohol, drugs, sex, eating or other substance or process, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you use substances as a coping tool or reward?
- Do you have trouble controlling how much you use?
- Are you preoccupied with your next drink, high or addictive activity?
- Do you lead a compartmentalised life to hide your addiction and appear functional?
- Do you continue using despite the negative consequences?
- Are you have been neglecting your career, education, family or partner in favour of your addiction?
- Do you require increasing amounts of alcohol, drugs, sex, etc. to achieve the desired effects?
- Do you experience cravings or withdrawals such as anxiety, irritability or nausea?
- Do you want to cut back or quit, but cannot?
If you answered yes to two or more of the above questions, you are showing signs of addiction.
We are now accepting credit cards for our services and products. See the store tab.
Give us a call 24/7 at 763.525.9900.